Guide: How to Register Your Child for Standard One Intake 2019 / 2020
Who is eligible to register?
- 2019 Intake: Children (Malaysian citizens) born on 2 January 2012 to 1 January 2013
- 2020 Intake: Children (Malaysian citizens) born on 2 January 2013 to 1 January 2014
This is the first time I’m doing registration for my child, what should I do?
- Registration online via https://public.moe.gov.my/
- As a first-timer, you need to register at https://public.moe.gov.my/?kpm=daftarpengguna before you can proceed with online registration
- Registration period: 1 March 2018 to 30 April 2018
- Required for all states in Peninsular Malaysia
- Please see this step-by-step guide for online registration on our Facebook album
What’s next after online registration is done?
If your online registration is successful, you need to:
- Print out the registration form.
- Bring the form and other supporting documents (see next section) to the school that you’ve registered for their verification.
- This has to be done within 14 days after your online registration and within the period of 1 March to 30 April.
What are the supporting documents that I need to bring along?
- Birth Certificate of child (original + copy)
- I.C. of parent/guardian (original + copy)
- Marriage/divorce certificate (original + copy)
- Utility bills (electricity, water, assessment bill) under parent’s/guardian’s name for address verification (original + copy)
- Self-addressed envelope with stamp affixed (envelope size and amount of stamps required are subjected to the school that you’ve registered)
- Health report from the doctor and OKU card (if applicable)