What Information is Collected and Stored?
As a general matter, you can browse the Service without submitting your personal information to us. However, there are a number of circumstances in which you may supply us with your personal information. The following lists the most common ways in which we may collect your personal information:
- Registration for an account on the Service
- Profile information that You provide for Your user profile
- Sign up to receive alerts, deals, offers or other information via email from Bachman Apotheek
- Service related communications, e.g. account verification; technical notification
- Participation in communities, chat rooms and comment threads, other fora, and other interactive services like creating a collection of stories on the Service
- Submission of content or other data and information on any part of the Service that permits it
- Any other place on the Service where you knowingly volunteer personal information
In addition, when you interact with the Service, we may collect certain information that does not identify you individually and our servers may automatically keep an activity log of your use of our Service (“Non-Personal Information”). Generally, we collect and store the following categories of Non-Personal Information:
- Non-identifiable demographic data such as age, gender, and five digit zip code as part of collecting personal information
- Device information about your computer, browser, mobile device, or other device that you use to access the Service. This information may include IP address, geolocation information, unique device identifiers, browser type, browser language, and other transactional information.
- Analytics and usage information about your use of the Service.
- Additional “traffic data” and log files such as time of access, date of access, software crash reports, session identification number, access times, and referring website addresses.
- Other information regarding your use of the Service.
Collection of Personal Information From or Through Social Media Sites or Using Your Social Media Login
When you interact with any Bachman Apotheek page or account on a social media platform, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, or Instagram, we may collect the personal information that you make available to us on that page or account including your account ID or “handle.” However, we will comply with the privacy policies of the corresponding social media platform and we will only collect and store such personal information that we are permitted to collect by these social media platforms.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies through your browser. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but, if you prefer, you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies. If you delete your cookies or if you set your web browser to decline cookies, some features of the Sites may not work or may not work as designed.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use the information we learn from you to help us personalize and continually improve your experience on the Service. We may use your Personal and Non-Personal Information in the following ways:
- Upload your content to our Service as you request
- Communicate with you about your account (including service related announcements) and send you information about features and enhancements on our Service
- Communicate with you about changes to our policies
- Communicate with you about your collection or stories or your comment to a community
- Communicate with you about third party deals and offers
- Personalize content and experiences on our Service, including providing you reports, recommendations and feedback based on your preferences
- Optimize or improve our products, services and operations
- Detect, investigate, and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal
- Perform statistical, demographic, and marketing analyses of users of the Service
Who Do We Provide Your Information To?
Business Partners and Third Parties
We have third party agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and partners that perform functions on our behalf, such as hosting, email and communication management, storage, content management tools, analytics, customer service, etc. These entities have access to the personal information needed to perform their functions and are contractually obligated to maintain the confidentiality and security of that personal information. They are restricted from using, selling, distributing or altering this data in any way other than to provide the requested services to the Service.
By participating in the Services, you specifically agree to accept and consent to receiving e-mail communications initiated from or through Bachman Apotheek. If you do not wish to receive any of our e-mail communications, please do not use the Services.
What Steps Are Taken To Keep Personal Information Secure?
We are concerned about ensuring the security of your personal information. We exercise care in providing secure transmission of your information from your device to our servers. Personal information collected by our Service are stored in secure operating environments that are not available to the public. Our security procedures mean that we may occasionally request proof of identity before we disclose your personal information to you. Please understand, however, that while we try our best to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
Changes to This Policy