Quick Bolognese Veggie Pasta – #BeInformedXFoodieswithLove
This Quick Bolognese Veggie Pasta recipe is created in collaboration with Foodies with Love, a homegrown healthy homemade dried veggie pasta brand.
(Serves 2 adults and 2 kids under 5)
400g ground beef
2 cups tube veggie pasta by Foodies with Love
Grapeseed oil (or any cooking oil)
1 yellow onion, finely chopped
220g Marinara Sauce by Foodies with Love
1. Season ground beef with salt and ground black pepper. Set aside in the fridge for about 30 minutes. Take it out from the fridge about 10 minutes before you start cooking.
2. Boil water in a pot. When water is boiling, pour in both types of veggie pasta. Cook for 3-5 minutes. Drain the pasta and keep the pasta water.
3. Heat up grapeseed oil in a frying pan. Add chopped onions and stir fry until fragrant.
4. Add in ground beef and cook until it turns brown.
5. Stir in Marinara Sauce and pasta water. Simmer until the sauce thickens.
6. Add in cooked veggie pasta and mix until well combined. Serve with lots of freshly grated Cheddar cheese.
Do share your pasta photos with us too if you have tried this recipe!
Here’s my 20-month old baby digging into his dinner.
Stay tuned for more recipes from our collaboration with Foodies with Love! #BeInformedXFoodieswithLove